Northamptonshire Health and Care Partnership website is now live
Northamptonshire Health and Care Partnership (NHCP) is pleased to confirm that its new website is now live at www.northamptonshirehcp.co.uk.
NHCP consists of key health and care providers in our county and was formerly known as the Northamptonshire STP. NHCP is not a new organisation but a new way of working in partnership towards a positive lifetime of health, wellbeing and care in our community.
The new NHCP website currently includes:
- Background to the Partnership, including our vision and mission
- Information about our transformation priorities and other areas of focus
- Latest news, updates and case studies on Partnership work across Northamptonshire’s health and care organisations
- NHCP publications to download or read online
- Details of how to get involved with shaping NHCP’s work, register for updates get in touch
As well as keeping it fresh with regular news and updates, over the coming weeks and months we will be working to evolve the site to include further information and functionality to meet our aim for it to be a valuable resource for our community.
In the meantime, NHCP would welcome your feedback about the site and suggestions for anything you’d like to see there in the future. You can get in touch via the website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also follow @ourNHCP on Twitter or like our page on Facebook.