Northamptonshire to Enter Tier 4
Hot on the heels of last week’s news, the Government has now decided to escalate our county a second time. As of 00:01 on December 31st, Northamptonshire will be placed within a Tier 4: Stay at home area.
- You cannot mix with anybody outside of your household or support bubble indoors or in private gardens.
- You can mix with one person in a public outdoor space.
- Only make essential journeys and do not travel out of the area.
- Hospitality must close with the exception of takeaway, delivery or drive-thru.
Please note, the Wheatsheaf’s Take-Away evenings are still going ahead as planned.
Tier 4 restrictions:
- stay at home
- work from home if you can
- not travel unless necessary, especially outside of the Tier 4 area
Only leave home for food, medical reasons, caring responsibilities, exercise, work or to visit those in your support bubble and/or childcare bubble.
One person can meet with one other person from a different household, but must do so outdoors but not in private gardens.
Currently, clinically extremely vulnerable people in Tier 4 areas are advised to follow shielding advice.
See the Gov.uk website for further guidance on Tier 4 restrictions.