Roads & Fly Tipping

To report incidents of Fly Tipping go to On the Recycling, rubbish and waste home page select “Report Fly Tipping” and follow the report format.

To report issues with the condition of the Roads, Highways and Paths use the County Councils “Street Doctor” reporting website which can be accessed  via the following link

Step 1 – Northamptonshire County Council

Village Street Lighting issues should be reported directly to the Parish Council who maintain the lights on behalf of the village.