As part of our 10 year Anniversary Celebrations the Titchmarsh Village Shop are holding a Village Bake Off on Saturday 30th September
We know there are some great bakers in the village, because we’ve been enjoying the results of your work at Summer Fetes & Produce Shows for many years…. but whose bake is best? Why not find out by entering our Bake Off competition?
We have Two Adult Classes…
- Any sponge or cake of your choice
- Anything in a tray – brownies, flapjack, or just let your imagination run wild…
…plus a Children’s decorated cupcake (at least three cakes, but no more than six) – for 9 years and under.
- The competition is free to enter – though we would like you to donate your cake so we can share it with the village in the Tea tent after the judging.
- You can enter as many different cakes or bakes as you like – so if you can’t decide between your Pineapple Upside-Down cake or your Chiffon Cake, then why not enter both!
- Present your cake to the judging table between 9.00am and 11.00am on Saturday 30th September – there will be a marquee on The Green – or you can drop them off at the Village Shop the day before.
- Judging will take place at 12.00pm & Prizes will be presented at 12.30pm at the start of our Anniversary Event (1st, 2nd & 3rd in each class)
Interested ? …then just fill in our entry form (below) & drop it in to the Village Shop or email your entry to Sarah Fortescue at firstname.lastname@example.org.