Week Ahead at the Wheatsheaf
Good Morning Titchmarsh, just wanted to update you all on this upcoming week at The Wheatsheaf. Since the Titchmarsh Times was published we have had an update from Boris at Government HQ and we have had to change a few things.. so listen up..
- Face Masks MUST be worn upon entering the pub AT ALL TIMES – this is required by law. Please ensure you have a face mask on as you enter and do not remove it until you are sat at your table. It must then be put back on when you move around the pub. Entry will be refused without the correct face covering.
- Coffee Morning – Our first coffee morning will commence on Wednesday 7th October from 9am – 11am. We will NOT be running the Dementia coffee morning as advertised, but we will be offering cake to have alongside your morning brew. Everyone is welcome to join us but we do ask that you adhere to social distancing and sit in tables of no more than SIX people.
- Extended Opening – As we head into October, we are now opening up at lunch times on both Wednesday and Thursday from 12pm – 3pm (food served 12pm – 2.30pm) We are slowly creating a specific lunchtime menu, so make sure you pop by and see what we have to offer
- Quiz Night – our October quiz night is on Thursday 8th October. Due to the new rules, the pub must be empty of customers by 10pm. With that in mind, we are having to start the quiz at the earlier time of 7.30pm prompt! We will be serving food from 5pm, £1 per person to enter and a maximum number for SIX people per team will be allowed. Let me know if you would like a table reserved for your team.
- 25% off – we will continue to offer 25% off of your entire bill when you eat with us on either Wednesday or Thursday throughout October. This offer applies to both lunch time and dinner service. Where possible we would appreciate tables being booked in advance so that we can staff accordingly, Walk-ins will still be most welcome
We thank you for your love and support that we have received during the first few days of trading under Trident Pub Company. We appreciate every one of you and look forward to seeing you next week.