As we enter our second national lockdown, hopefully to bring the covid-19 infection rate under control, we are undoubtedly much better prepared than we were back in March. (Indeed, it is rumoured that local supermarkets still have toilet rolls on their shelves!) However, this lockdown may still bring hardship and difficulty, so we’d like to remind villagers that Support@Titchmarsh and Titchmarsh Care & Share are still out there, functioning and ready to provide help.
Need practical help?
So, if you are having trouble picking up shopping or collecting prescriptions, or would just like a friendly chat over the phone, please call:
- Lucy Milner on 07885 652 670, or
- Stephen Barber on 07545 201 439, or
- Antar Howarth on 01832 730 453
Strict confidentiality is assured.
Please also remember that the Titchmarsh Support Fund is still operating. For more details please either:
- e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- write to “Support Fund” c/o Titchmarsh Village Shop, 1 The Green, Titchmarsh NN14 4DA
All mails and letters are treated in the utmost confidence.
Support@Titchmarsh – here to help…………