Street Doctor Replaced with Fix My Street

Northamptonshire Highways have replaced Street Doctor with “Fix My Street“. The new webpage and app allows anyone to report problems with the highway – everything from pot-holes to fly tipping. Simply visit the link below, enter a postcode, provide a few details, pinpoint the issue on a map  and Northamptonshire County Council will investigate.

Click here to visit Fix my street…

The page shows a list of recently reported problems, including overhanging bushes, broken kerbstones and subsidence. Villagers are encouraged to report any issues they encounter as this is the best way to ensure something is done. Don’t worry about reporting the same problem twice as the system is ingeniously configured to filter out duplicate reports.

For those who might want to report a problem from a smartphone, you can download the app below:

Apple Store

Google Play

Note, the app is entirely optional. To report an issue, simply visit the link above.

Spread the word
Click the links above to share this post on your social media pages!