We are pleased to announce that we are re-opening on Wednesday 2nd December and as we are in TIER 2 we are looking forward to welcoming you back into the pub. Please see the attached photo for our planned opening times
• Face coverings must be worn when entering, and walking around the premises
• PLEASE, PLEASE make sure you book your table 24rs in advance – this will enable us to staff correctly and prep food according to guest numbers
• Our Take Away menu will be available Weds – Sat evening, with roast dinners available every Sunday – call or text your order to 07798 918566
• Only one household, or support bubble, can dine per table.
• Alcohol can only be served alongside a substantial meal, once the meal has finished we are unable to serve any more alcohol
• We can only offer table servicePlease note these are not our rules, but rules that we all must follow, our priority is keeping every one of our customers as safe as possible and that normality can resume sooner rather than later.
Call/Text 07798 918566 if you would like to book your table with us.